thankful thursdays {3}

9.16.2010




"Let your roots grow down into him,
and let your lives be built on him.
Then your faith will grow strong in the truth
you were taught, and you will overflow with

thankfulness.
"
- Colossians 2:7

a few things I was thankful for this week...

the charming little avenue's street fair
mom's minnesota wild rice soup
an awesome time of communion at the mount
finally tackling the heaping piles of laundry on my floor
a much-procrastinated project submitted with 5 minutes to spare
catching up with wrands over froyo
the blessing of working with the family support center again this year
seeing so much goodness in the people of salt lake
one of the greatest clinical days. ever.
my little sister. always such an inspiration to me.
god's affirmation with tough decisions
coffee... and lots of it!
getting to know the students at my new job.
leading an amazing Cru study group. going through this book.
reading another super challenging book & loving it.

hope you have a blessed thursday!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Thankful Thursdays are the best. I love reading them and then thinking of the things I am thankful for.

I think I'll join in next week :)