thankful thursdays {13}

12.09.2010



oh, thankful thursdays... i'm grateful for you in weeks like this, where I need a large spoonful of perspective. in all honesty, during finals week i would probably prefer to sit in my grumpiness and complaining, but you keep my attention elsewhere. so, thank you, project: cultivate thankfulness!

the weekly list of thanks (feel free to play along):

fluffer-nutter sandwiches
the writing center at the U of U
my little charlie brown tree
an epic fort
silly pictures & sweet friends
tearing up while watching the biggest loser
a great advent lesson at the mount
finishing up 5 of 7 classes for the semester
wonderful parents who brought me dinner, just because
wonderful news! a close friend of mine is prego
seeing old coworkers in postpartum
a hilarious initial interaction between a big sis & new little bro
ear plugs & resolving insomnia
not having to scrape my car windows on monday
my new turquoise scarf
isaiah 53
a house that's always full of people & laughter
funny youtube videos
my rockin' service learning group
scheming up future vacay plans
pandora. sometimes it's good to break out of my itunes
airborne (even though it's nasty)
working with the sweetest Burmese family at the hospital
Brooke Fraser (enough said)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love these posts! They remind me to be thankful for the little ways I can see God's affections for me everyday. And I highly recommend seeing Brooke Fraser live if she every comes to SLC...it will magnify your love for her times a million.