Happy Thursday!
For some reason I've been a little emotional this week,
so it 's been good for me to sit down and write my list today.
It's helped me to remember how amazingly blessed I am...
even in the little - seemingly insignificant - things
lots of fun adventures with miss Stacie Barker
having an excuse to discover things in SLC while playing host
laughter over cherished memories
a fun snowshoeing adventure
bittersweet goodbyes
getting a lovely little post card from the Dominican Republicfinding $20 in my coat pocket. score.
crying. the good kind that cleans the soul.
celebrating the marriage of two very special people
sunshine!
comical moments at the gym
catching up with old friends
having people around me that speak truth into my life
a wonderful little coffee date with T
rediscovering Chris Rice. i swear he steals my very thoughts
a lazy evening with the house all to myself. loved that quiet!
my rockstar family
God's patience
You did it: you changed wild lament into whirling dance;
You ripped off my black mourning band and decked me with wildflowers.
I'm about to burst with song; I can't keep quiet about you.
God, my God, I can't thank you enough.
[Psalm 30:11-12, Message]
No comments:
Post a Comment