Happy Thursday!
Here's my little list of thankfulness for the week!
Feel free to play along in this little experiment in cultivating thankfulness.
Here's my little list of thankfulness for the week!
Feel free to play along in this little experiment in cultivating thankfulness.
wise friends
much-needed motivation
a chance to catch up on some sleep
a beautiful snow storm, followed by bluebird days
the light that turned red & allowed a few more minutes to finish a great song
knocking out some major projects/exams for the semester
stories of God's amazing faithfulness
swapping stories with nursing friends
revisiting cherished memories
a fun celebration at red iguana
catching up with my cousins
little motivational speeches from my parents
an unexpected sister date... much laughter involved
free coffee. good free coffee.
feeling more and more comfortable as a novice nurse

In case you missed out last week, I am making a conscious effort to highlight the amazing peope in my life and write about why I am thankful for them.
This week I'm featuring my Dad!
His birthday was on Wednesday, so I thought he would be a perfect choice to write a little thankfulness list about. I love you and am thankful for you, daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment