thankful thursdays {26}

3.31.2011


I'm back with a small little list of thanks this week from
I'm thankful for...
friends that make me laugh til my tummy hurts
peanut butter and banana sandwiches
getting a free massage at work
God's timely provision of a new roomie for the summer
driving with the windows down
63° and sunny... hello, flip flops!
rejoicing over new found freedom
sweet little text messages
my amazing preceptor on BMT
heart level conversations with close friends
working out with Jillian Michaels and the roommates
a great induction ceremony to sigma theta tau
parents who support me in everything i do
the gorgeous sunset on wednesday night
a canceled psych lecture that allowed for a little extra sleeping in
random kindness from strangers
little green hints of spring
tea at bedtime
good news from far away friends
God's trustworthy promises


May you see the abundance of blessings in your life today... No matter what you're walking through, I believe that they are there! May God give you the eyes and heart to see them clearly.

No comments: