thankful thursdays {28}

4.14.2011


Happy Thursday, blogging world!
Here's my weekly list of thanks from project: cultivate thankfulness!

{via jenzet's shop}
the engagement of two very special people in my life
comfortable silence
heart-to-hearts on the road
silliness that turned a semi-lame dinosaur museum into a fun adventure
little dance parties in the car
wedding planning (no, not mine)
amazing chicken tacos
hundreds of tea light candles
finally getting the sulfur smell out of my nose (from the hot springs)
gracious friends who put up with my crankiness
grooveshark (how am I just discovering this site?)
solid advice from my dove chocolate wraper
long phone conversations with my momma
the best little google chat date with shan (despite tech difficulties)
time to catch up on journaling
getting accepted to speak at my graduation
rain
flip flops
snail mail from far away friends
a yummy box of oranges
& I'm learning to be grateful for the collection of rejection emails I am getting from job applications... It's teaching me to trust God's hand and providence, it's humbling me and will make an acceptance that much sweeter.

Be blessed.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You make me happy. And I have that collection of rejection e-mails, too. Or even better...a collection of NOTHING...no call, no e-mail, or anything. So, I completely know where you are. But soon, friend...God's going to open doors for both of us!