thankful thursdays {29}

4.21.2011

{via}

my sweet roomie who always buys me the cutest little cupcake baking cups
the 50+ reasons that Christ Suffered & Died...
the price Jesus paid to save a wretch like me
a tear-filled final lecture of nursing school with my tenderhearted peers
celebrating said lecture with kaitlyn (java joes, bagels, & laughter)
a running gmail chat with miss shannon frawley
free music downloads. holla.
taking grad pictures/ordering announcements (it's starting to feel real!)
a much needed week off of work
a spontaneous shopping date with my mom & dad
13 days until I get to see my cute brother
starting a fresh new journal
checking things off my final to do list
experiencing peace that passes understanding

And... a new blog layout. I in need of a change, something a little simpler.
What do you think?

Hope you have a blessed Thursday!

2 comments:

Rae said...

I love your thankful Thursdays, every time I see them I can't believe that a whole week goes by. I must say I also love your layout. I have been trying to find something a little more simple for myself as well, but with no success yet....

Happy almost weekend!

Unknown said...

"the price Jesus paid to save a wretch like me."

I don't think I can ever be thankful enough for that. It overwhelms me...

On another note, I love the new layout!