c'mon let's cruise...

6.01.2011

Hello, blogging world! I have to say, I quite enjoyed my time away from the technology world... but I am back! And I promise to write more this month (as opposed to the whopping 4 posts in May). I will start off with a little recap from our Caribbean cruise:

...Puerto Rico...

...St. Thomas...


...St. Maarten...


...Tortola...

...On the boat...


...Highlights...
sailing past lady liberty out of NYC, a cruise kick off toast with the family, adjoining cabins/decks, lots of reading time, staring into the deep blue ocean, watching the ever-changing sky, dressing up in a fancy dress, delicious food & LOTS of it, soaking up the sun at the boat's pool, exploring the colorful city of San Juan, visiting El Castillo de San Felipe del Morro, the beautiful white beaches at St. Thomas, SNORKELING, playing in the ocean, walking barefoot in the sand, watching the silly pelicans and diving birds, drinking coconut milk straight from a fresh coconut, dad crooning to his music, breathtaking sunsets, playing endless games of bananagrams and Black Jack, the 70's entertainment night on the ship (hilarious), lots of good sister time, my adventurous nana who was such a trooper, long chats with my momma.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rod said...

such lovely photos. looks like you had a great time with your family. ive never been on a cruise and ive been hoping to take a trip someday.