In an attempt to work on my cookie baking skills, I'm setting out to bake 50 batches of cookies in 2012. That's a little less than one batch/week. I know, I know... that's a lot of cookies. Don't worry, I'll share. I admit that I haven't been the best with carrying out the various projects I've started on this here blog. So, we'll see how this goes. I may get 5 batches in and decide to bail on the whole thing, but for now, the project stands. I started off this week with some leftover ingredients I had from the holidays. These cookies were ridiculously easy to make... I don't know if they technically qualify as "homemade" to all of you foodies out there because of the cake mix. But hey, I'm a little jet lagged and this was about as complicated of a recipe as I was willing to spring for today. They turned out wonderfully... Give these minty little treats a try!
1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 package of Andes Mints
Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs together. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 6-9 minutes.
Take sheet out of oven and while the cookies are still very hot, place an Andes Mint on top of each cookie. In about 5 minutes, the mint will be melted. Take a spoon and smooth out each mint like frosting.

No comments:
Post a Comment