Choosing to believe
2.17.2012
"When someone (or Satan or my own heart) tells me I am a failure, or worthless, or hopelessly sinful, I have a choice. I can believe what they say and become what they say about me, or I can believe what God says about me. God says that in Christ I am a new creation. He says I am clean and forgiven. He says I have a future and a hope. He says I was chosen to be incredibly fruitful, a world overcomer, and the display of His glory. He says goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, that nothing can separate me from the love of Christ, and that no weapon forged against me will prosper. I BELIEVE HIM." - J.D. Greear
Just some food for thought on this Friday morning. Have a happy weekend, y'all!
{Image credit}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment