thankful thursdays {4}

9.23.2010



happy thursday to all you bright red cords readers!
i hope that this thursday is full of joy and blessing and thankfulness for you!
amidst both victories and a few failures,
there are so many things I can be thankful for in the past 7 days.
Without further ado, the weekly list...
using a "q" word (that wasn't followed by a "u") in a scrabble game
my cohort at school... so attached to our (not so)little group of 70
praying for a "paul-sized" miracle at 10:00 every night
acing a test that I felt completely unprepared for
a sweet friday with my bestie (including free Jamba Juice + new bibles)
trying out fun new recipes... yum!
getting to sleep in on saturday morning
a little trip down to provo to see rachel & jeff
the guy at the grocery store who always wears weird hats & is so cheery
first stage IV pressure ulcer dressing change all by myself (& I didn't even pass out)
laughing until my face hurt at stupid cartoons with michy
having an in-house paper editor (love living with an english grad)
cafe rio + late night study sesh with allie
the head ache I've had for the past week (finally) went away
rain... enough said

what about you?
take a look around and give thanks for what you see...
{if you wait to join in, link back here/post a comment so we can all enjoy the read}

oh, and good news... tomorrow is FRIDAY! holla!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1) Using a 'q' is impressive!
2) I really loved Provo when I was in Utah. That's where we spent most of our time.
3) I enjoyed Cafe Rio. A lot. They don't have them where I live. Laaame.
4)I wrote a "Thankful Thursday" post.

Happy (almost) Friday!