the 'big reveal'

2.23.2009

Happy Monday! I don't have much time to write today, but I thought I would post of few pictures of Tshepi's office. We spent all week finishing up the renovation of the kitchen-turned-office. We had a lot of fun painting and finding those last minute touches... On friday afternoon we picked Tshepi up and handed her the keys. She opened the door, looked around for a minute, sat down at her desk and started to cry. She was absolutely speechless! It blessed my heart so much to see how excited she was over her new space!

Before:


after:



The office took up most of our time this week. Our Daniel study is going really well and we are getting to invest in the lives of our youth more and more. Another major highlight of the week was our lunch date with Miss Liz and Mr Kenny (a couple in our complex). They had us over on Saturday, we ended up staying there for five hours and I think they ended up feeding us 3 meals. It was so lovely to sit and chat with them, we talked about everything, but nothing at all. I love the pace that this lifestyle affords... I have really been learning so much about slowing down and simply being with people.

That's all the time I have for today... Know that all is well with me! I love and miss you all!

May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace...
Jarah

1 comment:

SaraNorton said...

AMAZING, Jarah!! SO encouraging to read what you're doing and the impact you're making!

Hey, where exactly in S. Africa are you? One of my friends is going there to visit her brother for our Spring Break, He's a missionary there.

MISS AND LOVE YOU!