This week has been pretty low-key. It rained all week so most of our plans were canceled. It was really cool to see how God filled our days. We spent a lot of time with the people in our complex. We have really started to build good relationships with a young muslim couple, Yusef and Asma. They made us briyani on Sunday, it was good, but SO spicy! Amanda and I ate our way through the heaping portions with smiles on our faces. Needless to say, I have not been able to taste much today.
meet Biballo (he's my favorite!)
This is Carabbo and Biballo (Biballo calls acorns "coconuts")
This is Jo-Jo, he's the "bad boy" of the complex... I'm not sure that I believe that
Wish I had more time to write! Thank you for keeping me in your prayers... It's been amazing to see how God is at work here.
Love in Christ,
Jarah
Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. Though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. - Isaiah 1:18
No comments:
Post a Comment