for you praying types...

2.02.2009

happy monday! just thought i would post a few specific prayer requests...
  • The church we're working with (Lyndhurst Baptist Church) is losing their pastor. We're coming in at a very vulnerable time in the life of this church. You can be praying for us, as we stand in the gap, that we will be a blessing to these wonderful people. Also, be praying for a new pastor!
  • Amanda and I are going to be joining the older ladies in the church in their mid-week bible studies. We're going through Beth Moore's Daniel study. You can be praying for us as we seek to connect with these women... We really want to see the older generations join with us as prayer advocates and mentors to the youth.
  • Pray for us as we begin to make relationships in the apartment complex... Amanda and I are going to start water aerobics with one of our neighbors! We want to be very intentional and meet people where they're at.
Thank you all for your consistent prayers! Much love.

2 comments:

SaraNorton said...

HIIII name twin!! So I'm pretty jealous that you're in South Africa for 5 months loving on people with NO SCHOOL! That is glorious! You are an absolutely amazing woman of God and I am WAY pumped about what the Lord is already doing in you and through you just by your obedience. You are beautiful, I miss you, I love you, and I'm praying for you lots!

emurdock said...

Lots of prayers from me. i am gratefull that all is going well with you. I am sad taht I do not get to work with you here though!