i am not who i was when i took my first step...

6.01.2009

I am home! It is so nice to be back, but I am missing Africa a little. I am sure that it is going to take some time to adjust to life back in the states and process through the last 5 months. I feel like i belong in both places... It's all a bit confusing, but I do know this: I am not the same person I was when I got on that plane to South Africa in January. Now I get to walk with God to figure out how that change is relevant to life here!

To all of you who supported me, prayed for me, and sent me letters during my time in South Africa, you have my sincerest gratitude! There were days when all that kept me going were those prayers and words of encouragement... Thank you! I look forward to catching up with all of you! Let me know if you want to have a coffee date :)

For those of you that I have not yet updated, I will be interning again this summer at SEBC... I am really excited about it! You can be praying for me as i make my transition - we head out for camp on Sunday :)

I will start Nursing school at the University of Utah this fall... 2 years to go!

Until my next big adventure,
Jarah

The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned. -Isaiah 9:2

1 comment:

emurdock said...

I am so excited for you. Sounds like you had an amazing time in Africa. I have been reading you blog updates every week or so and what an amazing experience! I am happy that you made it into the nursing program! That is awesome!!!